Architecture Research Internship: RTF announces the Research Internships for Students of Architecture & Design!
Are you passionate about architecture?
Do you want to create learning opportunities for the vast and growing architectural community?
Are you a keen observer and enjoy research?
Come help us create well researched content for various fields in architecture that can be made available to architecture students and professionals all over the world!
From Mid November, we are opening for interns to join us for a Research Internship.We are looking for active and enthusiasticResearch Internsto carry out extensive research based on their interests as a part of our new venture to make intensive content available to students and professionals alike. As a research intern, you will carry out research on multiple architectural subjects and fields, and prepare content that will be made available to interested students and architects on our website, making architectural education more interesting and widely available to students across the world.
Why Rethinking The Future?
For the 21st century Architect, Architecture is much more than what is taught in Architecture school. Most of us work hard through five years of Architecture school only to find out that most of the skills we gained are outdated, insufficient or just no longer relevant to professional practice.
It is evident that the system is broken, or perhaps simply needs a change.
Enter,Rethinking The Future.
Rethinking The Future is among the pioneers ofArchitectural Journalismand Criticism in India and the fastest-growing Architecture platform in the country. RTF is also the organizer of the prestigiousRTF Awardswhich has seen participation from the likes ofBjarke Ingels Group,HOK,Christopher Charles Benninger,BIOMEetc.
We at RTF believe that a brighter future is created when we stop waiting for thesystemto change and take charge ourselves.
Built on that premise, we’re keen on developing a parallel learning platform for students of architecture & design, and we’re inviting young enthusiasts to participate in research and creating the creating learning material for the subjects of their interest and encourage a multidisciplinary approach to Architecture and Design education – and ensure that Architecture students are better prepared to face the real-world challenges when they graduate.
Oh, and did we mention that there will stipend too?No, really. You will be paid for the research in your topic of interest. You can congratulate yourself later.
A minimum of 2 months is required to be part of this Program.
Who should apply?
This internship is open for all the students of architecture and design across the world.
- You are passionate about Architecture and Design.
- You positively enjoy researching and collecting data on specific subjects.
- You thrive in a collaborative, optimistic, high-performing team environment.
- We’re a media company with deep roots in architecture and design. Rethinking The Future lives online and offline, we regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment.
- Rethinking The Future is a wonderful place to work. If you’re passionate about the built environment, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed and resourceful people who share your passion!
- The Research Intern is a full-time, paid position. You’ll be required to work for at least a 2 month period.
Rethinking The Future doesn’t come easy, and just being good at ‘design’ wouldn’t really get you to win the internship. You have to bring in some extra skills to be part of the RTF.