Rethinking The Future (RTF)is the fastest growing platform for architecture & design online. Our mission is to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better products, better cities, and a better world.
We’re seekingInterns interested in Architectural Journalismto join our creative team to work on a variety of content on architecture which largely contains articles, quotes, tiny tales, short stories, newsletters, research, documentation etc. As Architectural Journalism Intern, you will play an important role in our content team — selecting high-quality projects for the feature, coordinating with communications team, undertaking independent research, and contributing creatively to Rethinking The Future’s daily editorial and social media platforms. You will also support and develop new processes to drive operational excellence within the Editorial Team.
- You are passionate about Architecture and Design.
- 你追求coursework towards a B.Arch/ BA in Architecture, History of Art and Architecture, Urban Studies, Design Criticism, Journalism, Communications, English, or Related Field.
- You have exceptional communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- You thrive in a collaborative, optimistic, high-performing team environment.
- We’re a media company with deep roots in architecture and design. Rethinking The Future lives online and offline, we regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment.
- Rethinking The Future is a wonderful place to work. If you’re passionate about the built environment, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed and resourceful people who share your passion!
TheArchitectural Journalism Internis afull-time,paid position, andbased in New Delhi.
To apply, please submit the following form: